Pests such as mice are an unfortunate reality when it comes to owning a home. The experts at Alco NJ Animal and Pest Control have published a list of signs indicating a mouse infestation to clue you in that it's time for mice removal in New Jersey:
- Nests or nesting materials
- Live or dead mice
- Gnawed holes in stored foods, piled papers, insulation, or other materials
- Hairs and strong animal odor
- Places where dust has been swept clean in unused areas
- Skittering sounds on hard wood or laminate floors
These markings can all signify that you need a New Jersey mouse removal service immediately! Mice can have as many as ten offspring in a single litter, so once you've spotted one there are almost always more nearby. Mice can also be the carriers of serious diseases! Alco NJ Animal and Pest Control offers humane and safe removal of mice in NJ as well as other services for small animal and bug infestations. When it comes to mouse removal, getting the critters out of your house is only half the battle, so Alco can also help you to mouse-proof your home in hopes of preventing a future problem.