Are you looking for flea removal in NJ? Since 1995, Alco Animal and Pest Control has been providing quality pest control services in NJ. We have the skills to humanely rid your home of fleas so that you and your family can feel healthy again. To ensure your health, we use eco-friendly products that will not affect the surrounding environment. At Alco and Pest Control, we will efficiently remove your unwanted guests as safely as possible.
Our NJ flea removal experts have the knowledge and expertise to give you a few tips on how to continue flea control after we have removed them from your home. After our treatments have taken hold, vacuum carpets every day for 10 days and remove the vacuums bag outdoors and dispose of properly. Wash food preparation surfaces and utensils that might have come in contact with the insecticide we have put in place. Lastly never allow flea infested pets in your home. Observe where pets spend time inside and outside the home to see where fleas might have been contracted and keep them away from those areas so it does not happen again.
The following is a list of counties we provide NJ flea removal in:
- Flea Control Bergen County, NJ
- Flea Control Essex County, NJ
- Flea Control Hudson County, NJ
- Flea Control Mercer County, NJ
- Flea Control Middlesex County, NJ
- Flea Control Monmouth County, NJ
- Flea Control Morris County, NJ
- Flea Control Ocean County, NJ
- Flea Control Passaic County, NJ
- Flea Control Somerset County, NJ
- Flea Control Sussex County, NJ
- Flea Control Union County, NJ
- Flea Control Warren County, NJ
For more information on flea removal in NJ, call Alco Animal and Pest Control today at (973) 540-9944.