Pests are one of the many realities that homeowners face during everyday life. Alco Pest Control NJ is an exceptional pest control company with a record of excellent service and unparalleled results, and we believe that knowledge is the most important weapon in the arsenal of anyone faced with a pest problem. Even though it is always recommended that a professional pest control NJ service be contacted for prevailing pest issues, there are some home remedies that can help with any situation.
- Termites usually eat only the soft part of the wood, leaving the annual rings intact when they bore holes. This can help you diagnose a termite problem in your home.
- If you have a problem with flying insects in your home that you cannot deal with, aerosol sprays can disrupt their internal processes and stun then so that you will be able to remove them.
- Any standing water can become a breeding ground for mosquitos. Make sure birdbaths and pools are drained as much as possible so that your property does not have these winged nuisances.
- In apartments, a problem in one room will spell disaster for the whole complex. Make sure that you keep food in sealed containers and have regular NJ pest control services come and treat you for potential invaders.
- Mammals such as raccoons, mice, groundhogs or similar vermin will try to go indoors as the weather gets colder. Some of these pests can even squeeze into gaps and holes as small as a quarter in order to gain access to your house. Seal these openings with steel wool or caulk that will deny any pests entrance to your attic or basement.
New Jersey is a great place for wildlife, and there are thousands of amazing animals that call this region home. Pest control NJ done by a professional service can help keep the wonders of nature outside your home where they belong, and Alco Pest Control NJ is a leading company with many years of experience helping thousands of customers deal with pest problems.