squirrel removal in NJ. We only use safe and humane products and methods with all of our removal services.
Squirrels can be cute so long as they stay outside of your home or business. Here are some facts about squirrels that you may not know:
• The African Pygmy squirrel is the smallest species of squirrel and only grows to be five inches.
• Indian giant squirrels can grow to be three feet long.
• A squirrel’s front teeth never stop growing, so they never wear down.
• Squirrels may warn each other of dangers such as predators with a whistling call.
• Squirrels are known to eat nuts and plants but will also catch smaller animals in which to eat.
• Squirrels that do not live in tree may live in tunnels that they burrow into the ground. They will also hibernate there.
For more information on squirrel removal in NJ, call ALCO Animal & Pest Control today at 973-540-9944!