Are you looking for Carpenter Ant Removal in NJ? ALCO Animal & Pest Control is the Carpenter Ant removal company in NJ for many satisfied clients.Carpenter ants are not things to condone in the home. They have become a widespread problem for many people in NJ. Here are some of the things they do:
- they crawl in and out of crevices in a building or home
- distort piles of wood shavings
- make faint rustling noise in walls
- they make their nests in damp, deadwood
- create tunnels in unlikely places
- they navigate through structures
If you have spotted any of these signs, it’s important to not ignore them! Carpenter ant infestations only get worse as time goes on. Early detection is the best way to prevent further damage from carpenter ants.
It becomes quite disastrous when one's business or properties become infested with carpenter ants. Here are some of the things you can do when you encounter carpenter ant infestation in NJ.
- Identify the type of ant infestation.
Termites and carpenter ants can cause a similar type of damages when they infest a place; especially in the presence of damp or dead wood. To eradicate the infestation, the kind of infestation will have to be properly identified. This is why it is important that ALCO Animal & Pest Control is contacted upon any slight suspicion of the carpenter ant infestation in your home or on any of your property. Although Carpenter ants are black ants with segmented bodies, termites, on the other hand, do not have segmented bodies and have a large head.
Carpenter ants are known to cause terrible damage because they infest structures and property more quickly than any other ant species. They burrow holes into things to get them compromised. The amount of damage a carpenter ant infestation can inflict on a property can vary; it can be huge damage if a colony is implicated therefore making the damage extensive.
- Do not ignore the Carpenter ant damage.
The appearance of small, circular galleries on the surface of the wood is a sign of carpenter ant infestation and is an indication that you need the services of ALCO Animal & Pest Control. Here is how they work:
- They excavate sawdust-like debris around holes
- They make the galleries appear smooth
Although when carpenter ants are drawn to moisture they infiltrate different places such as bathroom, doorframes, chimneys and other places in the house that often has the potential to retain moisture, you can do the following as a preventive measure:
- Prevent them from gaining entrance by sealing off points like doors, windows and building foundations
- Make sure food, food particles, and waters are kept in airtight containers
- Clean food and drink spills immediately
- Trim trees and bushes.
ALCO Animal & Pest Control has the track record of integrity in providing carpenter ant control through a variety of methods exclusive to customer preference and through professional touch. Contact ALCO Animal & Pest Control to know more about the services they offer.
Carpenter Ant Removal in NJfor the following counties:
- Carpenter Ant Removal Bergen County, NJ
- Carpenter Ant Removal Essex County, NJ
- Carpenter Ant Removal Hudson County, NJ
- Carpenter Ant Removal Middlesex County, NJ
- Carpenter Ant Removal Morris County, NJ
- Carpenter Ant Removal Passaic County, NJ
- Carpenter Ant Removal Somerset County, NJ
- Carpenter Ant Removal Union County, NJ